Advancing Professionals to the Next Level
Professionalism is the lifeline of any company or industry. Those who are on par with technological innovations and customer aspirations would always be a step ahead in the tough, competitive business world. Hence, providing timely training and updation to the workforce is as important as employing the best professionals. As a company with expertise in the Middle East, Africa and Europe, PetroDeep, Ltd. would be your perfect partner in imparting technical training to employees and boosting them towards achieving the goals.
PetroDeep, Ltd. has expertise in providing comprehensive, leading edge and relevant training. We analyze the customer requirements and deliver appropriate training to meet the expected level of competencies set by the organization.
Deliver professional and quality training is our motto. We support to strengthen and update the knowledge and skills of staff in an organization through professional training and development methodologies. We offer highly cost-effective training programs for our esteemed clients without compromising on quality.
PetroDeep, Ltd. is an esteemed corporation having widely diversified portfolio across various business segments and major industries in the region, while being strongly committed to contribute for further promotion, development and growth of the worldwide.
It is our intention, as a business, to provide value added services to our clients in order to support and ensure that they will achieve their own objectives. At the same time, we maintain our devotion to support the prosperity of Egypt, creating job opportunities, gathering the know-how from around the globe and employing the best talent.
We measure our success by our customers’ success while strongly believing that maintaining investor relations, confidence and trust is nowadays vital in the global business environment. We focus towards developing of such a culture within our companies where the pursuit of highest quality is embedded at each and every step of the business process alone, since its inception till completion, summing up with sought after deliverables which will ensure customers’ loyalty and high level of satisfaction. Maintaining of the highest standards of corporate governance and implementing the effective and profound management throughout the group has always been of a prime importance.
PetroDeep, Ltd. is an industry recognized independent petroleum services co. providing fully-integrated Well Technology and Reservoir Development solutions globally.
We provides specialist expertise for the complete asset lifecycle, from exploration and initial phases of field conceptual design, through field development planning, well operations, production and field monitoring to well abandonments. It has steady and strongly grown to exceed customer’s satisfaction by providing advanced and innovative solutions for oil & gas fields locally and regionally.
PetroDeep, Ltd. offers multi-disciplinary services to the energy sector with prime focus on the upstream and downstream oil and gas industry.
Core Expertise Area
- Subsurface – New Venture Exploration, License Round Applications, Geophysics Studies, Geological Studies, Reservoir Engineering, Field Development Planning, Mature Field Optimization and Asset Evaluation.
- Petroleum Engineering – Well Engineering, Production Optimization and Flow Assurance.
- Drilling – Casing/Well Design – Well Bore Stability Management – Fluids Engineering
- Well Test Engineering & Supervision – Oil – Gas – DST, HPHT, Well Clean-ups, High Rate, Solids Exclusion, Heavy Oil and Artificial Lift.
- Completion Engineering & Supervision – Cased Hole, Sand Face, HPHT, Multilateral, Horizontal, Dump Flood and Artificial Lift.
- Production and Commissioning Engineering & Supervision – Full Field Development and supervision, Operations Readiness Assurance, Maintenance and Asset Integrity
- Well Intervention Engineering & Supervision – Full Completion Workovers, Fishing, Well Services, Well Treatments, Wellhead Maintenance and Production Recovery.
- Well Integrity Management and P&A.
- Well Decommissioning Services – Conceptual design (rig/rigless), De-completion Design/Planning/Execution, Engineering Support, Project Cost Estimates, DCE’s, Expert DCE Reviews, Well Abandonment Programmed, Risk Assessments, and Onsite Supervision.
- Independent Competent Persons (ICP) Services – detailed onshore and offshore ICP Reviews of Well Test, Well Intervention and Temporary Mobile Equipment, Risk Assessments and HAZOP Facilitation.
- Subsea Engineering – Front End Engineering – Project Planning – Project Engineering /Delivery Assurance and Operations Support.
- Due Diligence – Subsurface Acquisition Valuation – Upstream Asset Portfolio Valuation – Oilfield Equipment Inspection / Evaluation – Investment Value and Risk Assessment – Expert Witness provision.
VISION, MISSION and VALUES
Being a world-class petroleum services co. delivering premium value to all our precious clients.
Building a prosperous, diversified petroleum service company, characterized by indigenous professionalism, integrity and commitment to excellence in its services.
PetroDeep, Ltd. fosters collaboration while encouraging individual contribution and responsibility. We encourage the best ideas to surface from anywhere within the organization. We appreciate the value of multiple perspectives and aim for a values-driven culture based on integrity, respect and teamwork.
- Continuous improvement
PetroDeep, Ltd. committed to continually strive to improve across the organization. We are passionate about achieving results that exceed expectations – our own and those of others. We drive for positive results with energy and a sense of urgency. We seek new opportunities and out-of-the-ordinary solutions. We use our creativity to find unexpected and practical ways to solve problems. Our experience, technology and perseverance enable us to overcome challenges and deliver value.
PetroDeep, Ltd. meets the highest ethical standards in all our business dealings. We accept responsibility and hold ourselves accountable for our work and our actions. We encourage a culture of zero tolerance to fraud and corruption and are responsible corporate citizens.
- Commercial Focus
PetroDeep, Ltd. have a business mind set within the organization which promotes profitability, efficiency and the implementation of best practice business processes.
We have an unwavering commitment to be a good corporate partner focused on building productive, collaborative, trusting and beneficial relationships with governments, other companies, our clients and our communities.
PetroDeep, Ltd. experts team achieved a series of successes with our clients, as examples
- American University in Cairo
- British University in Egypt
- Suez Canal Faculty of Petroleum and Mining Engineering
- Al-Azhar University, Faculty of Engineering (Petroleum Department).
- Khalda Petroleum Company – Apache JV
- Scimitar Egypt Production – Rally Energy JV
- Petrobel Petroleum Company – Eni JV
- North Bahariya Petroleum Company – IPR Group JV
- Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company (ADMA)
- Abu Dhabi Company for Petroleum Oil Operations (ADCO)
- Kuwait Oil Company (KOC)
- Jannah Hunt Oil Company
- Yemen Data Bank Development Project
- Bangladesh Gas Field Company
- Nigerian National Petroleum Commission (NNPC)
- SAFER Exploration & Production Operations Company
- Petroleum Development Oman (PDO)
- Sudan National Petroleum Corporation (SUDAPET)
- Centroid Technical Services
- Petroleum Exploration and Production Authority (PEPA)
- Yemen Company for Investments in Oil and Mineral (YICOM)
PetroDeep, Ltd. have a team of oil and gas professionals of all technical disciplines providing services and support to national and International customers, ranging from Technical Assistants through to Project Managers.
PetroDeep, Ltd. employs the most qualified and experienced oilfield professionals in the industry and utilize a qualified system for assessing key skill sets and relevant experience and matching these to the specific requirements of the client or project. All staff and consultants have significant experience, relevant to the project to which they are assigned. Skills and training matrices are made available prior to assignment.
- Project Managers
- Reservoir Engineers
- Production Technologists
- Petroleum Engineers
- Production Chemist
- Well Test Engineers and Supervisors
- Completions Engineers and Supervisors
- Production and Commissioning Engineers and Supervisors
- Well Operations Engineers and Supervisors
- Well Integrity Engineers
- Subsea Engineers
- Well / Drilling Engineers / Managers
- Production Logging Witnesses
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance Engineers
- Geo-mechanics specialists
- HAZOP / Risk Assessment Facilitators
- Expediting Specialists
- Planning and Scheduling Engineers
CODE OF CONDUCT (Download here)
PetroDeep, Ltd. and its employees must, at all times, comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We will not condone the activities of employees who achieve results through violation of the law or unethical business dealings. This includes any payments for illegal acts, indirect contributions, rebates, and bribery. PetroDeep, Ltd. does not permit any activity that fails to stand the closest possible public scrutiny.
All business conduct should be well above the minimum standards required by law. Accordingly, employees must ensure that their actions cannot be interpreted as being, in any way, in contravention of the laws and regulations governing PetroDeep’s operations.
Employees uncertain about the application or interpretation of any legal requirements should refer the matter to their supervisor, who, if necessary, should seek appropriate legal advice.
General Employee Conduct
PetroDeep, Ltd. expects its employees to conduct themselves in a businesslike manner. Drinking, gambling, fighting, swearing, and similar unprofessional activities are strictly prohibited while on the job.
Employees must not engage in sexual harassment, or conduct themselves in a way that could be construed as such, for example, by using inappropriate language, keeping or posting inappropriate materials in their work area, or accessing inappropriate materials on their computer.
Conflicts of Interest
PetroDeep, Ltd. expects that employees will perform their duties conscientiously, honestly, and in accordance with the best interests of PetroDeep, Ltd. Employees must not use their positions or the knowledge gained as a result of their positions for private or personal advantage. Regardless of the circumstances, if employees sense that a course of action they have pursued, or are presently pursuing, or are contemplating pursuing may involve them in a conflict of interest with their employer, they should immediately communicate all the facts to their supervisor.
Outside Activities, Employment, and Directorships
All employees share a serious responsibility for PetroDeep’s good public relations, especially at the community level. Their readiness to help with religious, charitable, educational, and civic activities brings credit to PetroDeep, Ltd. and is encouraged.
Employees must, however, avoid acquiring any business interest or participating in any other activity outside PetroDeep, Ltd. that would, or would appear to:
- Create an excessive demand upon their time and attention, thus depriving PetroDeep, Ltd. of their best efforts on the job.
- Create a conflict of interest – an obligation, interest, or distraction – that may interfere with the independent exercise of judgment in PetroDeep’s best interest.
Relationships with Clients and Suppliers
Employees should avoid investing in or acquiring a financial interest for their own accounts in any business PetroDeep, Ltd. that has a contractual relationship with PetroDeep, or that provides goods or services, or both, to PetroDeep, Ltd. if such investment or interest could influence or create the impression of influencing their decisions in the performance of their duties on behalf of PetroDeep, Ltd.
Gifts, Entertainment, and Favors
Employees must not accept entertainment, gifts, or personal favors that could, in any way, influence, or appear to influence, business decisions in favor of any person or organization with whom or with which PetroDeep, Ltd. has, or is likely to have, business dealings. Similarly, employees must not accept any other preferential treatment under these circumstances because their positions with PetroDeep, Ltd. might be inclined to, or be perceived to, place them under obligation to return the preferential treatment.
Kickbacks and Secret Commissions
Regarding PetroDeep’s business activities, employees may not receive payment or compensation of any kind, except as authorized under PetroDeep’s business and payroll policies. In particular, PetroDeep, Ltd. strictly prohibits the acceptance of kickbacks and secret commissions from suppliers or others. Any breach of this rule will result in immediate termination and prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.
PetroDeep, Ltd. Funds and Other Assets
Employees who have access to PetroDeep, Ltd. funds in any form must follow the prescribed procedures for recording, handling, and protecting money as detailed in PetroDeep’s policies and procedures or other explanatory materials, or both. PetroDeep, Ltd. imposes strict standards to prevent fraud and dishonesty. If employees become aware of any evidence of fraud and dishonesty, they should immediately advise their supervisor or seek appropriate legal guidance so that PetroDeep can promptly investigate further.
When an employee’s position requires spending PetroDeep, Ltd. funds or incurring any reimbursable personal expenses, that individual must use good judgment on PetroDeep’s behalf to ensure that good value is received for every expenditure. PetroDeep, Ltd. funds and all other assets of PetroDeep, Ltd. are purposed for PetroDeep, Ltd. only and not for personal benefit. This includes the personal use of organizational assets, such as computers.
Organization Records and Communications
Accurate and reliable records of many kinds are necessary to meet PetroDeep’s legal and financial obligations and to manage the affairs of PetroDeep. The Organization’s books and records must reflect in an accurate and timely manner all business transactions. The employees responsible for accounting and record keeping must fully disclose and record all assets, liabilities, or both, and must exercise diligence in enforcing these requirements.
Employees must not make or engage in any false record or communication of any kind, whether internal or external, including but not limited to:
- False expense, attendance, production, financial, or similar reports and statements
- False advertising, deceptive marketing practices, or other misleading representations
Dealing With Outside People and Organizations
Employees must take care to separate their personal roles from their Organization positions when communicating on matters not involving Organization business.
Employees must not use PetroDeep, Ltd. identification, stationery, supplies, and equipment for personal or political matters.
When communicating publicly on matters that involve Organization business, employees must not presume to speak for PetroDeep, Ltd. on any topic, unless they are certain that the views they express are those of PetroDeep,Ltd., and it is the Organization’s desire that such views be publicly disseminated.
When dealing with anyone outside PetroDeep, Ltd., including public officials, employees must take care not to compromise the integrity or damage the reputation of either PetroDeep, or any outside individual, business, or government body.
In all matters relevant to customers, suppliers, government authorities, the public and others in PetroDeep Ltd., all employees must make every effort to achieve complete, accurate, and timely communications – responding promptly and courteously to all proper requests for information and to all complaints.
Privacy and Confidentiality
When handling financial and personal information about customers or others with whom PetroDeep, Ltd. has dealings, observe the following principles:
- Collect, use, and retain only the personal information necessary for PetroDeep’s business. Whenever possible, obtain any relevant information directly from the person concerned. Use only reputable and reliable sources to supplement this information.
- Retain information only for as long as necessary or as required by law. Protect the physical security of this information.
- Limit internal access to personal information to those with a legitimate business reason for seeking that information. Use only personal information for the purposes for which it was originally obtained. Obtain the consent of the person concerned before externally disclosing any personal information, unless legal process or contractual obligation provides otherwise.
This form must be completed by all members of the board of directors, standing committee members, as well as staff, staff interns and staff volunteers upon their joining PetroDeep, Ltd.. The undersigned, by their affixed signature, accept and agree to abide by the Code of Conduct policy.
HSE POLICY STATEMENT
It is the policy of PetroDeep, to pursuing the highest standards of health, safety and environmental performance. It is the policy of the Company to be in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations within the areas of our operation, to conduct all operations in a manner that promotes safe work practices and avoids risk to our employees, our neighbors, and the environment, and to implement the programs, training, and internal controls necessary to achieve these goals.
Our Management’s goal that no one suffers an injury or illness and that no harm comes to the environment. We are committed to protecting the integrity of the Company’s human, physical, and financial resources.
PetroDeep, Ltd. objectives are:
- Create a safe work environment by eliminating hazards and reducing risk. We will accomplish this by providing resources, training, and professional staff to implement and support this policy.
- Ensure that HSE matters have equal status with all other primary business objectives.
- Comply with all relevant and applicable international, national and local government regulations and laws, and industrial standards and guidelines.
- Protect the environment, prevent pollution, and seek improvements in the efficient use of natural resources.
In order to achieve these objectives, PetroDeep, Ltd. shall:
- Consult, listen and respond openly to our clients, employees, neighbors, contractors and others who may work with us.
- Work with partners, suppliers, competitors, industry groups, and regulators to raise HSE standards within our industry.
- Report our performance openly.
- Recognize those within the Company who contribute to improving HSE performance.
- At a minimum, comply fully with all legislative requirements, and implement stricter standards when those legislative requirements are insufficient.
- Provide suitable and sufficient training for our staff and others such that we have a technically competent staff and an active HSE culture.
- Participate in risk management, loss control, and monitoring processes, both internally and with our clients, to provide the assurance that our HSE Management Systems are functioning correctly and that hazards and risks are assessed and minimized.
- Maintain the confidence of others in the integrity of our operations.